Sunday, May 3, 2009

Finally 21!!!

I have finally made it!!! After waiting 21 long years, I can now order a drink with my dinner!! The feeling of having that option is absolutely awesome!!! My actual birthday was on a Monday. My friend, Dustin, came home for his R&R that day so that was awesome!! After that we all just went out to dinner and grabbed a few drinks!
My birthday bash was this past weekend on the 2nd of May!!! It was alot of fun. First we had dinner at Chili's in Jefferson City. Family and friends were both there. After that my friends and I went out to Bones! I must say though that my favorite part of the night was when my friend Betsy showed up!!! I hadn't seen her in almost a year and I have really missed her! Bets, thank you so much for coming out!!!!!!!
My first shot of the night was a shot called 'Wet Pussy'. Weird name but man did it taste good! I really liked it!! I also had a 'Girl Scout Cookie', 'Three Wise men' which by the way was disgusting, 'Tequila Shots', and some bombs! After we were done at Bones we headed to the Lake of the Ozarks and went to the Blue Room!! Even though it was hot in there it was alot of fun!!!
I must say that that was the best birthday by far!! Thank you to everyone that came out and celebrated with me!!! I love you all!!!

{My Girls and Me}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!