Sunday, May 3, 2009

Two Become One!

There is only one word to describe the wedding between Erica and Matt... BEAUTIFUL!!!! Erica was the most gorgeous bride I have ever seen, besides myself of course! It was an absolute beautiful day and I am so happy for the two of them. They are like two peas in a pod! The complete each other!!

Matt and Erica... I am so happy for you guys! You guys have been the best friends that everyone wishes they had!! I am so honored to have that type of friendship with you two!! Every time I see you two together all I can do is smile! You both remind me of Ben and I and that only makes me happier! I am so glad that you two finally tied the knot!! Matt, take care of her and Erica do that same for Matt!! I love you both!!
Also that weekend, Laurenn, Beau, and I went to Ben's cousin, Kiley's wedding. Her wedding was also very beautiful! Her dad made her a gazebo in the backyard just for the event.
Kiley and Mick... Ben and I are very happy for you two! Ben really wished that he could have been there to be apart of your special day for you, but he sends his love and his blessings. We love you both very much and we know that you two will have a long and happy life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!