Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Too much thinking...

Good things never come when I start thinking too much into things. That could be what is happening here or, I could be looking at the situation the way that it should be looked at. There are certain friends of mine that I love as if they were blood related. Don't get me wrong, I love all my friends as if they were family but these friends, idk... there is just something, or I thought there was something that made us even closer than friends, more like sisters. However, here recently I have been getting the feeling that that 'closeness' is fading away and soon there won't be any. This upsets me but I know that if that is what they want and will make things easier for them then that is what must be done. There are things that have happened in the past few years that have put a strain on our friendship. At first I thought I could handle it but I don't think I can anymore. I don't like putting my friends in the middle of things and then me getting hurt as well. As with every story there is more to this but I don't want to plaster it all over the Internet. Like I said, I could be looking way too much into this but then again.. I may not be. Only time will tell I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Some friends are just not worth stressing about. If they cant give you that great friendship back in return then they are not worth your time. A friendship is a two way street and if you are doing all the work then quit wasting your time. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!