Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The hardest night of my life

On Sunday, August 10th I had to leave Tennessee to move back to Missouri for my interview on Monday. Well.. Let's just say im back in TN right now until Sunday the 17th. The 10th was the hardest night of my life. I couldnt stop crying at all that night and almost about made myself sick from crying all night. It was worse than the day that Ben left to go to Basic Training. I had never felt so alone in my life. I missed him soo much. So on Monday after I got done running all of my errands in town and got done with my interview, I decided to suprise Ben and come back down for the week. I left Missouri around four in the afternoon and got down here around 10:30 that night. I knocked on the door and when he opened the door I yelled "SUPRISE" He had no idea I was coming back!!! It was amazing!! I gave him the longest hug ever. I know that it's going to hurt again on Sunday when I leave but I now know what to expect. I just hope I can get thru him leaving to go overseas. That is going to be the hardest thing that I ever do in my life. As for now I am going to enjoy this week with my husband and then just take it a day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!