Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm going to miss him

Our marriage is not like other marriages. When you get married you usually live with them for the rest of your life. Not so much with me and my husband. I leave on Sunday the 10th to move back to Missouri to finish my last semester of school. I thought about transferring but the last time I did that it screwed up my credits so with one semester left Ben and I both decided that it would be the more wise decision to move back to MO and finish school. So while I am back in MO finishing school my husband will still be down here in Tennessee. By the time I graduate from college Ben will be overseas. All we know is that he is leaving sometime before the holidays. I really dont want him to go but there is nothing we can do about it. I am very proud of him though and support him 110% with whatever he does. So starting on Sunday, Ben and I wont get to live together for another year and a half. We are used to long distance relationships so it shouldnt be that hard on us but I will still miss him terribly. I have gotten used to living with him these last two months and Im not ready to let that go. I will be strong and so will he and when he gets back from overseas we can finally re-start our lives together. We plan on getting a house, and having a family all starting as soon as he gets back!! Wish us luck in this long journey ahead of us. Pray that he makes it home safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!