Sunday, December 14, 2008

They Changed Their Minds Again

{Our Name Thingy!}


Well... Ben didn't leave on Friday night. They told him Tuesday about leaving on Friday night and then on Wednesday when he went to work they told him that he is now leaving the 16th real early in the morning again. I am thanking God that he answered my prayers and letting me have a few more days with my husband. So while I have been down here we have gone to Nashville twice now, once with Dustin and Stacey, and last night with my step mom, Cheryl, her boyfriend, Jack, and Ben's dad, Wally. We had alot of fun. We went and ate at the Rainforest Cafe inside the Opry Mills Mall and then after that we went to the Opryland Hotel to look at their Christmas lights. It is so pretty in there. If I could have gotten married in there I would have done it in a heartbeat! If you ever go to Nashville, I HIGHLY recommend going and looking around the inside of this hotel. After that we drove downtown. Cheryl and Jack stopped and got something to drink and Me, Ben, and Wally drove around so Wally could see where B.B. Kings is and all the famous bars and the Hall of Fame, then we drove back home. Nashville is a really neat place. But it can end up being like Jeff City after you have been there too many times except for the fact that there is way more clubs and things to do in downtown Nashville compared to Jefferson City. lol
{Me in Ben's bullet proof vest}
So here we are, Sunday afternoon, I'm writing this and Ben and his dad are playing the Xbox. Tomorrow is Ben's last day here and tonight is our last night together since we are going to stay up tomorrow night since he has to be to base so early. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to take all of this. It is going to be so hard, but I have a friend, Amanda, whose husband, Rich, has already been over for a month and when I talked to her last she said that it does get easier with time and she was sounding a whole lot better than I thought she would, so I'm looking up to her and hopefully I will be the same way. I am just going to keep myself busy and make the time fly by.
{Ben and Libby}

Well.. that's all I really have to say for now. Enjoy the pictures from our night out on the town and our time down here together! Happy Holidays!!!

{Me and Ben at Rainforest Cafe}


{Ben and his dad}


{Me and My Step mom, Cheryl}

1 comment:

  1. aw. I didn't mean to make you cry. I just want to let everyone know how lucky they are to have that special someone to be with Christmas morning. I read your email. That is ridiculous. They should let them have those last hours with their family. Not make them sit in an airport all night. What about talking to you? Do they take his phone or will he be able to talk to you tonight?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!