Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Hello all! Good news.... I GOT TO TALK TO BEN LAST NIGHT (xmas eve). We talked for about 2 hours!! I needed that so much! He is doing really well. He is finally in his own room where he has built up his bed and desk and what not! They all got stockings yesterday and Bens had candy and the move "Up A Creek Without A Paddle" in it. He was excited! He looked really good last night too! I am still just glowing because I finally got to see him!!!!! Below is the email that I sent out to everyone about him:
"Merry Christmas everyone!
I got to talk to Ben last night for a good two hours!!! AND I got to see him on the web-cam!!! I loved it!! He is where he is supposed to be now that starts with a "s" (cant say specifics over the Internet or phone). He says he likes it much better there than the other place he was at that starts with a "b". He also says its warmer there as well. Its about 35 degrees in the morning and about 60 degrees during the day, where the other place was 20 degrees during the day, so

huge difference. He has finally gotten into his room. It's 8x8 so not very big but he got to built his bed so he made it up top with his TV and desk underneath the bed and his door to get out of his little room slides. Its really cool! They all got stockings this year.. Ben got candy in his and the movie "Up A Creek Without A Paddle" He was watching it last night (his morning). He is 10.5 hours ahead of us so right now it is around 8:20pm Christmas night there since it is 9:50am here. He does have Internet now so he should be able to email everyone more regularly. He will be out on missions alot so he might not. He's not quit sure yet since either today or tomorrow is his last day of processing. Other than all of that he is doing good. He looks good too (im a little bias though) lol haha just kidding. Ive attached some pictures that I took of him last night with the web-cam. There are a few of his room. One is of his bed and the other of his TV area.

I am doing good as well. Christmas is a little hard but I'll get through it. I leave for Florida today, but when I get back I am going to mail Ben some stuff so I will collect stuff from people if you like. I was going to mail him something and make sure it got there before everyone mails him something and it all comes back to us. He gave me is address last night but if we all remember what basic was like... it could be the wrong one! lol haha (don't tell him i said that, he will kill me! lol) jk.

Well I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! I gotta finish packing and head to the airport!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year."
(I was too lazy to type all that again!!) lol

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!! Below are pictures I took last night of Ben and his room!
{wavin bye to me last night}

{His Bed}

{The note he made me}

{ His TV area. The ladder you see goes up to his bed}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!