Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Wedding Day

This is a survey for all of you married folk. Copy mine and paste into a new note.

1) When was your wedding day?
June 7, 2008

2) What day of the week was it?
Saturday

3) Did you get married in a church?
No. We got married in my dad's backyard! Very beautiful!

4) How many in your wedding party?
maid of honor, and four bridesmaids. best man and four groomsmen and then one usher

6) How many guests were invited to your wedding?
about 200

7) How long did you wait to Tie The Knot after your proposal?
a year and a half. We wanted to wait and have plenty of time to plan and I wanted to be almost done with school. Plus we had to plan around the Army

8) Who did you hire as your photographer & videographer?
Our photographer was D&J Photography. We didnt have a videographer... one thing I still regret to this day

9) Did you have a DJ or a band?
Our DJ was 'A Touch of Class' my cousin actually works for him so we got a discount and my cousin was the DJ that night!

10) Did your father walk you down the aisle?
Yes he did

.11) What color were the bridesmaid dresses & groomsmen vests?
my maid of honor, Betsy, had a white top with a tropic blue sash that mashed the skirts of all the girls. The skirts were made from Taffada and were the tropic blue color as well. Celina and Kelli had tropic blue halter dress tops and Robin and Courtney had strapless tropic blue tops. Steven, our best man, had a silver vest with a tropic blue tie while the other groomsmen had blue vests with the blue tie

12) Who was your Maid Of Honor/Best Man?
Maid of Honor: Betsy St. Clair!! Best maid of honor ever!! Best man: Steven Pack

13) Did you have a Bridal Shower?
yes! Several. My aunts threw me one for mine and Bens family. Betsy threw me one for the friends and then I had one at work!

14) What type of limo did you get?
We actually didnt get a limo. We had a 1964 and a half Ford Mustage

15) Where did you go for your Bachelorette/Bachelor Party?
We went to dinner at Garfield and then we went back to my house and partied.. most of us were under age

.16) What type of wedding gown/tux did you two wear?
I wore a taffada dress from Davids Bridal and Ben wore a black suit

17) How was the weather?
Beautiful! A little hot during the day but once the wedding took place it was awesome!

18) Where did you go on your Honeymoon?
We havn't yet. We are waiting for him to get back from Afghanistan before we do. We did move the monday after the wedding so if you want to include that as a honey moon! l0l haha

19) What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
The entire day was my favorite! I loved every minute of it!!! I wish I could go back and do it all over again!

20) How long have you been married?
Almost a year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!