Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Countdown Continues...

The countdown is now at 40 days!!!! I am getting so excited I can hardly stand it!
Not a whole lot is new. Ben is still flying all the time and I'm working and... well... working! I'm enjoying my apartment as much as I can. I'm counting down the days until I can move out and move back to TN.
The one bit of news that I do have is that I did get me and Ben pre-approved for a home loan!!! I am not going to start looking and visiting houses until after he has left to go back and finish his tour though. I have been doing my homework and found out that the military has some really good tools to help you in buying your first home! The one thing I found that has been the most help is the VA Loan! I knew being apart of the military would bring great benefits, even when it comes to buying houses! We are really excited! We are going to first look at foreclosed homes, and to our surprise there are a lot down there, which is a good thing! Hopefully we can find something we like and in good condition for cheap!
Well, that's all I have for now! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!