Thursday, October 1, 2009

Confusion, Stressful, ahhhh

I don't know where to even begin. There is so much that has happened in the past two days that my head is spinning and I can't get it to stop.
To sum up the work thing, we all have jobs still, just not the same as we had before. We either have a new job title or we are doing different things with the same title we had at the beginning of the week. I am very grateful for this and it couldn't have come at a more perfect time because if I wasn't moving to TN then a good friend of mine would have lost her job, and that would have sucked big time since she just bought a new house. So therefore, I'm very grateful that they decided to do this now, instead of earlier this year.
There is one thing about this whole "work thing" though that is bugging me. I found out from another friend of mine that someone that I work with knew about this whole thing yesterday but mad me believe that she didn't know. I'm not sure if I believe this, I'm not really sure what to believe anymore. I don't want to think that I have been lied to but... ahhh I just don't know. All I know is that I am a very honest person, I hate lying, and all I expect is the same from people. I just don't understand why people have to lie, I mean really? Where does that get you? It gets you into more lies and more lies after that is where it gets you.
So on top of all of that, I am confident that I can get the PT job with Citi open in KY, which I really want so that way I will have time to spend with Ben when he comes home and once a full time position comes available then I will shoot for that. Plus this job will at least get me down there. I may have to take a pay cut, which I'm not happy about, but at least it is a job right?

On a more positive note, Ben is finally back in his normal base over there so I have gotten to talk to him the past three days!! I have missed hearing his voice so much!!! He has also let me go ahead and get the new computer desk we are wanting to get before he gets home!! yay!!! All the other new furniture we are going to get when he comes home because he wants to be here for that, which I completely understand. I love him so much and I can not wait for him to finally be home again where he belongs.

Other than all that drama, nothing else is going on. We close on our house in 14 days!!! Can't wait!!! Rascal, however, keeps getting sick. Not sure why, it might be a side affect to the medication he is on so I'm going to call the vet tomorrow and ask them what they think is going on. Hopefully my poor baby is okay.

Well I think I'm done chit chattin for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!