Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Paint, Paint, and more Paint!!!

This past weekend my best friend Betsy and her boyfriend Allen came down to the house in TN and helped me paint. We painted the office a cream color, the theme in there is going to be Americana. The spare room is painted grey, the theme in there is black and white, That room is really going to be my favorite. Our bedroom is an eggshell white on all the walls except for the wall that the bed goes on. That wall is a creamy green color. Once I get my dark brown curtains in there I really think that the room will come together nicely. The main bath is called "Sea tickle" blue. It is going to be ocean themed. I can't wait for it all to come together.

Let me back the train up just a tad bit... On Wednesday night I got off work and drove to TN. Thursday morning I got up, headed to base, and went to school with my friend Amanda's twin 5 year olds. They were having a fall picnic day or something and since Rich, their dad, is overseas right now and it's hard for her to be in both classrooms at once, she asked me if I would go! When I told her that I could get off work, she told the kids and Austin called dibs on me. It was really cute. Ben is still laughing about that. lol

Anyways... Saturday, Bets, Allen and I got up and got ready to head into town to go eat some food, and go to Lowes to get more paint. Besides painting all day the only other thing we did was meet up with my old roommates parents at the storage shed so that they could finally get her stuff out of there. Everything went well and I now have no ties to her anymore. I am very grateful for that. We just didn't see eye to eye on things. Which is fine, happens in friendships all the time. Lets just say though that I am not at all saddened by the lose of friendship between us.

There is one thing that is still worrying me. The one thing that I am the most afraid of is the unknown. I like to have things planned out, well for the most part anyways. You can just say I'm a little bit of an organizational freak. lol Anyways, I still haven't managed to find a job down there yet and that has me worried. I do get this strange feeling though that God is doing this to me so that when Ben gets home we can spend time together, since we haven't been able to with him overseas. IDK... I guess all I really want to know is that we are going to be okay. I know we will be okay but the one thing that me and Ben said how we wanted to live was comfortably, we aren't asking to be rich, just comfortably. And ONCE I get a job, and yes I will get one just don't know when. lol, we will be able to live comfortably. I know that none of this may make sense to any of you but that is okay. They say blogging is a good therapy thing, so I'm really just doing this to... say it out loud to myself I guess. lol

Well I'm done ranting for now. Not sure when I'll be able to blog again but I will try to as soon as I can. Have a great Halloween!!!!! Trick or Treat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!