Wednesday, December 2, 2009

School Starts Next Month!!

Well... I did it. I enrolled for school today! My first class in Jan 11th and I should graduate Sept 24th... yes... just nine months after I start. It is a fast paced program and going to be a lot of hard work but I think, with the help of my wonderful husband, I can do it! I just have to be determined and really focused. I'm not going to lie, I am scared, but I'm ready. I want to have a career that I love doing. I don't want to be one of those people that hates getting up every morning to go to work. So now... while I'm in school... I'm going to try to get a PT job to help pay for the gas to and from Nashville. I just hope I can find a bank job or better yet, a job in a hospital or doctor's office. We shall see. God knows what is best for me, I just have to believe in him and trust him that he will lead me down the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!