Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Being back in Missouri

Being back in MO is not as easy as I was hoping it would be. I do still miss my husband terribly but I have learned to adapt to it. I think it is best that I came back now because otherwise it would be much harder when he deploys. I think about him 24/7 and am not looking forward to Chirstmas time because he will already be gone but I knew this when I married him. I support him 110% and love him more than anything!
So now that I am back I have started working again. I now work at Central Bank West. I used to work at the Motor bank but Ben's cousin made sure that didnt happen. I couldnt get my job back there because of her but I have put that past me now because I like west sooo much more! I really like it there! Everyone is nice and isnt stuck up as the people I used to work with.
I would like to thank all my friends for being there for me as this time is tough with me being away from Ben. I have the best friends! I couldn't ask for better ones! Thank you guys so much!
I am also in my last semester of school, WHOO HOO, and it seems like this is the hardest semester yet. Maybe because its the last im not sure but it kinda blows! haha. I will get thru it though.
All in all everything is going okay back at home! I get to see all my friends more and im surrounded by my loving family and Ben's. I am so thankful! Ben is also coming home October 15-31 on leave. We are getting our first family portaits with Rascal taken on Oct. 26. We can't wait! I will post pics when we get them.




Katy, Erica, and Me: Me and Kelli at the river:
My friend Kristi's lil boy Brett:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!