Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Live~Laugh~Love

I think I am going to really start living by these three words. First off let me just say that I got a new phone today, the Vu, and I LOVE it!!! haha anyways..
Alot has been going on with me over the past few weeks. I got back from Florida and me and my dad still weren't getting along. There are two things that bug me about my dad, one, he is an alcoholic, two, he has an anger problem. Well the two don't mix very well. Needless to say, I moved out and am now staying with a friend until I move to IL at the end of the month. I am very thankful that Laurenn opened her home to me to stay at until I move. This is where the Live, Laugh, Love comes into play. With Laurenn we are laughing all the time, mainly because of her but you would have to know her to understand what I'm talking about, lol, and I have found that over this past week of just laughing all the time that I am much, much happier than I was living at my dads house.
The Live part comes into play by saying that no matter what happens in life you still must go on living. When Ben deployed it was really hard on me not being able to talk to him when I wanted or drive down to TN to see him but just because he is gone doesn't mean that my life, or his, has stopped. We are both doing what we can while he is deployed to make the time go by faster.
Love, well everyone needs love. We need love from our family and friends. I am very much in love with my husband and I don't know what I would do without him. I also love all my family and all my friends. I have the most amazing family and a great group of friends. I love them all!!!!

Anyways... I know this blog is not like others that I have written but for some reason today, of all days, those three little words hit me square in the face. I have always liked: Live, Laugh, Love, but they never really had a deep meaning to me as they do now. IDK, I'm weird I guess but I thought I would share.
...............................................................................
I'm sure some of you are wondering 'moving? your moving? when? where?' To fill you all in I am moving to IL with Stacey, a friend from TN who's husband is also overseas, at the end of Jan. My last day of work is the 31st and I am going to try to move that weekend. If I don't end up moving that weekend I will be moving the next weekend. We are going to be living close to Springfield, IL!! I am very excited!! Stacey has a six month old that I love to pieces and I cant wait to see her again!!! Also, Stace and I are going through the same thing with our husbands being gone, so we are going to keep each other sane while our men are gone! lol Or at least try anyways! lol

{Sophie}
As for things happening here at home.. I am enjoying spending time with my niece and nephew before I leave!!! We are having a sleep over this weekend and I am totally looking forward to it. It couldn't get here soon enough!!!!

{Brayden}
Work is going well!!! I wish I could take them all with me to IL and work up there with them but I know that can't happen!


Ben is doing really well. I talk to him about 6 or 7 times a week. It really just depends on if he has the day off or not. I sent him his first care package yesterday!!! I can't wait for him to get it!!! Im sending another one our for Valentines day at the end of the month before I leave. He says that he has been taking pics but the Internet is too slow to upload them fast enough so he is going to try to burn them onto a CD for me and mail it to me so hopefully here within the next few months I can post some pics of overseas!!! or at least him!!! I do miss him so much and it is very hard being away from him, but I just keep looking towards the future and all of our big plans that I don't let myself get down. I know that he wouldn't want me to do that! We are both independent people and know how to take care of ourselves so I know we are going to be just fine. I love you so much Ben!!!! Please stay safe and call when you can!!!! I love you!

{Me with my neice and nephew!!!!}

Rascal is doing good.. just being Rascal!! lol
My friend, Erica, is getting married the 26th of April so I have been helping her make invitations for her wedding and stuff!! I am so excited for her!!! I cant wait for her and Matt to get married, they pretty much are, they just need the legal part done! lol haha love ya!
One last thing.. I am having a 'See ya later' dinner on Saturday the 24th. I am going to have everyone that I love so dearly, get together so that I can see everyone one last time before I move because these next few weeks are my last weeks living in the state of MO for probably the rest of my life!!!! Me and Ben plan on staying in TN and raising our family, mostly because he will probably stay in the military but also because it is so gosh darn beautiful down there! Anyway if you would like to attend just shoot me an email or comment and let me know and Ill get you the place and time!!
I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!! Bundle up because it is gonna get cold!!!! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!