Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hartsburg Pumpkin Fest

This is one of the reasons why I love the season of Fall! The Hartsburg Pumpkin Fest as been a tradition for me, my aunt Debbie, and my cousin Erica to go to for quite some time now. My aunt Debbie and uncle Glen used to take me and my sister when we were little also! Anywho.. Debbie, Erica, her husband Jamie, and their two kids Brayton and Berkley, and I all went to the pumpkin fest today! It was alot of fun. I like seeing all the different things that people make. And not to mention the wonderful food!!! I ended up getting one medium sized pumpkin for me and Ben to carve once he gets home and three small pumpkins for us to paint. The third one is for my neice Sophie to paint! Erica ended up getting like six pumpkins. Two were gords but one pumpkin was freakin HUGE! It def. weighed more than me!

I know its short but just wanted to talk about my day!


OH... 3 more days and Ben comes home til Halloween!!! Im super excited!!!
{Brayton and Berkley}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!