Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Wonderful Husband

I must say that I have the most wonderful husband out there. And Im sure all of you are wondering what he did for me to say that but really he didnt do anything. I just love how no matter what I need to talk about he is always there to listen. He always makes me laugh, and everytime we are together we are always smiling at each other. Oh might I add that he is smoking hott and I cant keep my hands off! :)
Ben I want you to know that I love you more than anything. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I thank God everyday that you came into my life. I thought that I had experienced love once but then I met you. I didnt know what love was until then. I love how you always know how to cheer me up when I am feeling down. Sweetie I love you so much. I am going to miss you like crazy when you go over seas to fight for our country. I am so proud of you sweetie! I could never do what you do. You are truly my number one hero. I will always look up to you! My one wish is that when we have children that they look up to you and want to be just like their daddy! I love you so much! I can't wait to see you on Wednesday when you'll be home for 16 days!!! I miss you so much!! Love you babe!

Rascal loves you too!

[picture above is what i made at work today 10.9.08]







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!